On top of using disinfecting cleaning products for regular cleaning tasks, The Cleaners Toronto provides an added disinfection service for customers who want to protect themselves, their family and their employees against the many pathogens that are commonly found inside homes and offices, including but not limited to the SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes Covid-19. After they finish all other cleaning tasks, our cleaners will use powerful disinfectant products that kill 99.9% of bacteria in five seconds and viruses in five minutes on all high touch surfaces, which includes:
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
Simply add Disinfection in the Booking Tool. Still not sure if you need disinfection? Here are a few facts to consider:
- Coronaviruses and other kinds of viruses can survive from several hours to several days on different kinds of surfaces.
- A 2016 study found 340 different kinds of bacteria on the most contaminated high touch objects commonly found in residential homes.
- Harmful bacteria and pathogens that can be found throughout most homes include Staphylococcus aureus (staph yeast), mold, Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), rhinovirus (common cold), and yes, fecal matter.
- Kitchens and areas where food is stored contain more bacteria and fecal matter than other areas of the home.
- Staph, yeast and mold are often found on keyboards, computer mouses and remote controls.
When cleaning and disinfecting your home or office, we adhere strictly to all protective measures recommended by health officials:
- Our cleaners are equipped with masks, gloves, aprons, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant products.
- Our cleaners maintain social distancing while working. We kindly ask our clients to give them a wide berth.
- We monitor our cleaners for any Covid-related symptoms and make sure they’re feeling well.
- We make sure that cleaning equipment is washed and sanitized between appointments.